In the same way that every successful athlete or sports team have a great coach; mentoring them to achieve more than they could on their own, your business can too...
Benefits of 1:1 Coaching
- Empowers & motivates both personal & professional development
- An independent advisor & sounding board
- Agreed areas of improvement and planned roadmap
- Analysis of sales, profit & cash flow for growth
- Discussions driven by the current business needs
- Explore time management skills & where improvements can be made
About 1:1 Business Coaching Sessions
The coach will essentially bring three things to the table:
- The strategies and tools to build the business
- The knowledge of how to apply them
- Hold you accountable & make you do the things that will help you achieve your goals.
Your business coach will be your experienced, objective guide to mentor you in growing your business to its highest level of profitability.
They will be your best, unreasonable friend who will tell you how it is, not how you would like it to be.
Many business owners fail to achieve everything their business is capable of, purely down to a lack of accountability of the business owner. It's not your fault,.....BUT It's ALL your fault! You see, whether we like to admit it to ourselves or not, many business owners fall, unintentionally into the trap of BUSY-ness within their business. They find things that continually need doing, their attention, their consideration, their input, none of which were in the business plan or the growth plans. And it's this unexpected noise and distraction that is stifling the growth of both you and your business from truly becoming all it was meant to be.
A business coach is the friendly shoulder, the kick up the A*** and everything in between and ensures you remain laser focused on only applying effort to the things that REALLY matter!
Within My TrueNORTH this process starts with a complimentary coaching session to establish:
- Is coaching right for you?
- Are you coachable?
- Is My TrueNORTH the right coaches for you?
- Where the business is now and where you would like it to be?
- What level of coaching is right for you?
- Analyze where you are now
- What you can achieve &
- The hurdles you are likely to face
- Dig deep into areas for improvement &
- Agree on a road map for your business
Types of 1:1 Coaching
If you prefer, Jay runs a Friday telephone surgery and provides support via either telephone or Skype on either a PAYG or Weekly/monthly support (as part of an annual My TrueNORTH membership.
Each session last 30mins
Face to Face Coaching
For a few clients, Jay also provides Face to Face Coaching/Consulting.
Each session lasts 90mins and are held near our offices in Warrington, Cheshire.
Call Us On
01904 599 065 to find out more about 1:1 Coaching and if its right for you!