Statistics show clearly that 80% of business owners are wrong about everything!
I can say this with some certainty based on the figures taken from over 200,000 business owners* when asked about the success of their business.
1 % are ‘smashing it’ with X2, X3, even X4 times growth year on year.
4 % are doing very well, reporting good growth and on route towards the 1 % club
15% are doing OK, with more traditional sluggish growth year on year.
60% of business owners admit to struggling and
20% of businesses close every year!.
Success in business isn’t easy
One of the biggest hurdles holding the majority of business owners back is:
“We don’t know, what we don’t know”
Yet it’s not knowing, that’s preventing us from doing what’s right for the significant and sustainable growth of both you and your business.
- But what if business owners could work collectively and collaboratively to learn and benefit from each other’s experiences.
- What if there was an easy to access club of like-minded business owners all striving to take their businesses to the next level?
- What if that club also provided you a Global Entrepreneur ‘Big Impact to Business’ Award Winner as host and peer input on the top areas of concern in business so you can make changes for the better tomorrow?
- And if all of this was delivered monthly, and online, so you don't even have to leave your own business to take part! does this sound like your kind of place?
Welcome to the My TrueNORTH JSO 'Virtual' Lunch Club.
JSO Lunch Club is for Solo, Micro & SME Business Owners to meet and benefit from the knowledge and experience of others through collaboration.
"A problem shared is a problem halved"
If you’re looking to increase your success, here’s how you could benefit:
- Be inspired by up to the minute live examples of others sharing experiences and outcomes
- Hosted by My TrueNORTH Director and founder of the #ADDAZERO™ Business Challenge, Jay Allen. A 2 x Global Entrepreneur ‘Big Impact to Business’ Award Winner, currently listed on the ‘Clear Business Thinking’ Power 100
- Build professional relationships with other like-minded business owners with whom you can continue to access through our growing online community
I recognise that for some, they are simply not yet able to take time out of the working day to attend events. So, once per month, simply take an extended lunch break to join us online as we work ON your business. Log in and share whatever hurdles or concerns you are facing, and let us work with you to overcome these together, so you can return from lunch far more confident on what to do next to have the best impact on you and your business.
You started with a plan, a vision, a goal for you and your family. Let’s work collectively to ensure you are on track to deliver on those goals or determine what needs to be reviewed and addressed in order your back on track before you know it!
We specifically limited numbers to ensure the right mix of business owners are present as well as to ensure you have the opportunity to get the maximum benefit from attending each session.
We've been successfully running LIVE Lunch Clubs in York, Leeds, Oldham, Manchester, Northampton, and Belfast, so super excited to now offer this service on a 'virtual' basis for EVERYONE to easily access.
We meet ONLINE one Tuesday lunchtime EVERY month, where you get to pose the questions on whatever is holding you back right now, and collectively we come up with the answers!
If your a Business Owner and looking to gain to help and support from a 2 x Global Entrepreneur 'Big Impact to Business' Award Winner, currently listed on the 'Clear Business Thinking' Power 100, then don't delay, click on the link below to join us at our next JSO 'Virtual' Lunch Club.
2018 JSO Virtual Mastermind dates:
19 Jan, 13 Feb, 6 Mar, 3 Apr, 8 May, 5 Jun, 3 Jul, 7 Aug, 4 Sept, 9 Oct, 6 Nov & 4 Dec
*Statistics taken from Federation of Small Business 2015 Business Success Survey