What do you want your business to look like in the next 12,24, 36 months?
If rather than carrying the responsibility of having to know all the answers, Being able to share any issue with a trusted team of independent advisors.
- Where would you be?
- Where would your business be?
- Where would it enable you to then do?
Business owners often have several people both relying on them, and those willing to share opinion. But very few have the ear and support of a team of other business leaders willing and able to provide structured, insightful, and unbiased opinion based on a knowledge and understanding of you, your business, and your ambitions.
Why become an Explorer?
The opportunity to have a safe and trusted environment to share thoughts, idea’s plans, consideration and benefit from the shared knowledge, experience, and consideration of others is often THE biggest catalyst for future growth, expansion, and achievement, and therefore should never be entered into lightly but with the consideration and determination, you expect to receive from it.
Business Owners join because they:
- Are dedicated to significantly growing their business
- Accept and understand they don’t know, what they don’t know
- Acknowledge and appreciate the benefit of collaborative thinking
- Recognise the ‘Givers gain’ principle (Not specifically in the sense of referrals, but also in terms of knowledge, experience, behaviours, attitudes, culture, and values)
- Seeking to have a team of people THEY can turn to, outside the business with whom they can trust
As the Business Owner, you are a single/primary decision-maker with a small (5+ team) dedicated to the significant and sustainable growth of both you and your business.
Whilst a small team, you and the business have BIG ambitions and are keen to accelerate the progression of the business. However, you do NOT want to do this at the expense of being tied further into the business, but instead building a growth model that is able of sustaining itself whilst generating you with an ‘income at will’.
You have got this far, but acknowledge to move beyond traditional growth patterns, you need the help, support, guidance, and accountability of others so as not to risk all you have achieved in search of all you are capable of.
Our proven #ADDAZERO methodology™ is based on the substantial research we have conducted into BIG BUSINESS FAILURE, and from this have engineered the framework to minimise risk and scale YOUR business.
We do this through three core elements:
- Valuable viewpoints from a trusted group of fellow business owners
- Professional guidance from a Global Entrepreneur ‘Big Impact to Business’ Award winner
- Applying our proven #ADDAZERO™ Methodology
What you can expect:
It is an approach that to date has helped our clients grow (on average) by 26%per annum, whilst investing (on average) 10% of that additional growth.
Clients from across the UK of small, medium-sized businesses have relied on our unique methodology to think differently, make decisions quicker and more confidently, and accelerate the growth of both them and their businesses.
It starts by conducting an audit of your current business. Establishing both past and current achievements, future ambition, and the foundations on which we are to build.
Then, an introduction to the fellow Explorers to which you shall be working alongside, with ample opportunity gets to know them and their businesses and to answer any questions they may have about what you are aiming to achieve and how best they can be of help in achieving that.
The dates for all Mastermind sessions are booked 12 months in advance, so these need to be plotted into your schedule, allowing enough time to fully immerse yourself in each event, and for the work to be done between each session as you make and share your commitments at each.
1:1 mentorship is provided between each Mastermind session simply by clicking on a link directly to your mentor’s calendar. And can be booked as and when you prefer.
What you shall receive…
Bi-monthly Mastermind meetings COUPLED with bi-monthly 1:1 mentoring sessions. We have found this to be the perfect harmony embracing the power of collaborative working, with the intimacy of 1:1 mentorship.
Each Mastermind session is for a period of 24 Hours and is ALL INCLUSIVE.
- 3 Course, private dining (Evening of arrival)
- Full days Mastermind Coaching
- Digital Recording of each Mastermind Session (Preventing the need for frantic note-taking)
What we ask in return…
Commitment to Explorer Mastermind is on a rolling 12-month basis. We ask for the same level of commitment from ALL mastermind members. And so, have crafted our Mastermind pledge.
- You are ready and prepared to invest in yourself every month throughout this process. Be on time and focus throughout each session on the task at hand without interruption.
- You will willingly offer honest feedback to all others within your Mastermind group. This includes the good, the bad and the ugly. For us to provide the best, we need to know when we do, and given the opportunity to amend things should we ever fall short. Likewise, you must be willing to accept feedback from both your mentor and other members of the group.
- You will be honest, truthful, and upfront with both your mentor and fellow Explorers throughout the process.
- You accept this is a process, and that success does not either grow on trees or happen overnight!
- You will be prepared to work towards your set goals and be willing to ‘try new things’ as suggested and discussed during sessions.
What other Explorer Mastermind have to say…
“Jay has been a knight in shiny armour, for our business. This is why I’ve included him within my book” Lawyer
“The value I have got from Explorer Mastermind cannot be understated. Within 12 months of joining, we had hit our annual turnover of the previous year by July 29 and set to DOUBLE it by the end of the year” Chartered Surveyor
“The support we receive from Jay and Explorer, have enabled is to buy our dream home, whilst reducing our mortgage, AND taking more time out the business, whilst it continues to grow. EVERYBODY needs a Jay on their team” IT Support
“Within the first Mastermind, the advice we received helped us find an additional £36,000 net within our business. And has gone on to add 2 Zero’s to our projected turnover for the next 12 months” Food Manufacturer
“I was rather sceptical when I first joined, but the help, support, and advice I’ve got not only from Jay but all the other members have been overwhelming. I’m just frustrated with myself I’ve not done this sooner” Import/Expert
“The #ADDAZERO system Jay teaches quickly showed us where the bottlenecks were within our business. Resolving this has unlocked the flood gates, and we are now having to stop and review our goals as we realise, we have been playing small for far too long” Notary Service