MTN ~ Our year in NUMBERS!
As we look to close down the office over the festive period, its a great time to reflect on all we have been party to over the past 12 months, and what we have already planned ahead for 2019.
For the past 2 years, we’ve created an easy to follow infographic to depict the main highlights of the year and to show the versatile nature of all we are involved in.
I’ve heard many exclaim 2018 has been a ‘tough‘ year; and I can certainly acknowledge there has been many challenge we and our clients have faced. And, with such (as of yet) an uncertain start to the New Year (in terms of continual negotiations withe the EU) many who report nervousness about the start of 2019! I for one, am grateful for the year we’ve had, and looking forward to a BUMPER year in 2019.
We’ve made it our MISSION to help 10,000 Business owners to #ADDAZERO to their personal disposable income!
In order to do this successfully, its imperative we measure and manage the impact our #ADDAZERO Business Challenge is having, and so for the third year running, I’d like to share with you OUR YEAR IN NUMBERS!
OUR YEAR IN NUMBERS
Over the past 12 months, I’ve:
- Travelled 9060 Business related Road miles, 3092 Rail miles and 8,368 Air miles!
- Attended 41 Networking events
- Spoken infront of approx 3,350 Business owners across 17 different events
- Provided FACE to FACE coaching to 73 Business Owners
- Attended 17 Workshops/Masterclasses to update and upskill my own Professional Development
- Enabling me to coach 171 JSOv Members through our monthly LIVE webinars
- Launch our brand new PATHFINDER Masterclass series to 8 Business Owners at 3 events
- and coach 72 Explorers over the past 12 months
- as well as 201 Business Owners over either telephone or ZOOM!
But thats not all!…
Throughout this year, I’ve also bought a new house and moved home not just once (but twice!) and bought a brand new office to operate from. And, (as of yesterday) took delivery of a new car, ready to do it all again in in 2019!
I’d like to offer my sincerest of thanks, to each and every person who has enabled us to share this with you, and very much look forward to being able to be of continued service to all of our clients, (and many more) throughout 2019 as we continue on our #MISSION to help 10,000 Business owners to ~ADDAZERO to their personal disposable income!
Here’s our TOP 10 REFLECTION QUESTIONS to help you ensure you have an AMAZING 2019:
Here are 10 Questions to Review Your Year and Plan for the Next:
- Where did you succeed? – What are you most proud of from your achievements in the past year? What were your wins? Celebrating even the small wins is important. Remember the times you were on top of your game.
- What did you enjoy most? – Are you passionate about your work? Your relationships? Make sure you are enjoying the journey today. It’s important to enjoy yourself each and every day. If not, maybe it is time for a change in job, career, or relationship.
- Where did you fail? – Looking at your own failures can be tough, but it is a necessary exercise. If you want to move forward, you must be honest about where you were not successful. Maybe it was something that you didn’t give your all, or perhaps something you said you were going to do, but didn’t.
- What regrets do you have? – What opportunity did you pass up? Where do you wish you had spent more time doing? These questions can be painful to answer, but they can help you remedy them in the future.
- What lessons did you learn? – You should always be learning. What lessons did life teach you in the past year? Understanding them will help you grow and be ready for similar situations in the future.
- What will you do differently? The one thing you can control is yourself. What will you do differently in the coming year? Don’t blame others for your behavior. Your attitude is a choice, make sure you choose a good one.
- What is the status of your goals? – Where do your goals stand? Did you reach them? Review each of your large goals and determine their status. Maybe you need to spend more effort on them, or even change them entirely.
- What do you need to do more of? – What do you need to spend more time doing? What activities and goals are not getting enough of your time? Maybe it’s spending time with family. Or leaving the office on time each day. Or maybe it is simply being more organized.
- What do you need to stop doing? – What do you need to stop doing in the new year? Maybe you have a bad habit (or two). Try replacing negative behaviors with new positive ones.
- What are your new goals for the new year? – Reviewing and revising your goals is an important exercise. Your new goals may be entirely new, or they may be modifications of existing ones. Your goals should be adaptable and you should always be course-correcting to stay on target to success.
If you’d like to know more about the significant and sustainable difference between GROWTH and SCALE. If your keen to learn more about the research I’ve done, learning from over 150 FAILED businesses the FLAWS which were present (and are in more than 80% of businesses) which PREVENT them from succeeding, and how to avoid these. If your ready to take your business from where it is now, to where it deserves to be, and ready to receive a far greater return for the time, effort and commitment you have already put into your business, then why not book a COMPLIMENTARY coaching call to discuss in more detail how YOU can take part in the #ADDAZERO Business Challenge and begin to SCALE you and your business.