My TrueNORTH – Core Values
In our Mission statement, we’ve shared our vision and values:
To help 1,000,000 Business Owners to significantly and sustainably grow both them and their businesses with the aim to #ADDAZERO to their Personal Disposable Income!
However, to be able to achieve this, there are a number of things that must be in place:
- Our Business Plan must be written, up-to-date, followed closely and reviewed regularly.
- Our Mission Statement needs to have ‘Buy in’ by EVERYONE who reads it, be that Investors, Directors, Employee’s, Associates, Clients and Enquiries!
- Our Vision must be big enough to ignite the aspirations of all
- Our Values must resonate with who we are not just how we are
- Our Culture must reflect this in all we do.
My TrueNORTH – Vision
My TrueNORTH is committed to the significant and sustainable growth of ourselves and our clients. We will always remain within our Culture Statement, thus making sure that everyone who works with My TrueNORTH, will grow both personally and professionally, ultimately with the aim to #ADDAZERO.
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
My TrueNORTH remain committed to our own personal and professional development To educate ourselves, our clients and all those with whom we work with. We will do this in a multitude of ways, from Conferences and Seminars, masterclasses and workshops, through to audio, video, webinar, podcast, books, eBooks and workbooks.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
My TrueNORTH work with Business OWNERS and Key Decision Makers, whether they be SME or PLC. All our clients remain open to allow us to help them in achieving their goals, and be able to take on our commitment to them by returning their commitment to My TrueNORTH and the program(s) they have enrolled into.
They will be open to both suggestion and feedback, remain honest in all their undertakings, hard working in achieving their goals and willing to learn and grow as a team player not at the detriment of others.
HOW DO WE WORK?
We work best with those with the right attitude than size, those who are open to working in a collaborative format and understand the importance of this.
We offer an all-encompassing approach to the scale of both business and business owner, through all we do and support others to understand and embrace a more effective work-life balance.
My TrueNORTH – Core Values
The core values of My TrueNORTH (as in any organisation) are those values we hold which form the foundation on which we perform all our work and conduct ourselves at all times.
- Courage we do what’s right not what’s popular
- Discipline we live by our word
- Respect for Others we are all on a journey, our role is to support others on theirs
- Integrity consistent and uncompromising adherence to the moral and ethical principles and values of the company
- Loyalty Our Team, our Brand, our Vision AND our Customers
- Selfless Commitment to continual improvement, that excellence is our standard
We have also chosen to ‘do away with’ Terms and Conditions of employment’.
Instead replace them with a simple set of ATTITUDES and BEHAVIOURS to which ALL can be challenged and measured!
My TrueNORTH – Attitudes & Behaviours
- We don’t ‘clock watch’ but work a full and fair day.
We understand people have lives outside of work and so encourage a Family Friendly work life balance by providing a flexible work schedule.
- We are a positive team who are proud of our work and committed to our mission. We are supportive of our colleagues and foster a creative and fun culture both in and out of work.
- We listen and learn. We recognise and reward good thinking as well as good doing. We ask for help when it’s required and don’t tolerate foolish or ill-considered language or behaviour.
- We respect all our customers all the time. We keep promises and reward great customer service.
- We run a profitable business by thinking first, and then efficiently and effectively acting. Doings things right first time, every time – Customer-Centric in all our undertakings.
- We work hard, play hard and take time out for lunch in order to maintain a tidy workspace a healthy mind, body and business.
If these resonate with you, we’d love to have a conversation. If they don’t, then perhaps we are not the right solution for your requirements!
You may also like to read:
What stopping you from SCALING your business?