My TrueNORTH – Core Values
In our Mission statement, we’ve shared our vision: to help 10,000 Business Owners to significantly and sustainably grow both them and their businesses with the aim to #ADDAZERO to their Personal Disposable Income.
However, to achieve this, we must also have a set of core values to which we always operate. This will help develop the right Culture within our Business which shall be imperative in order to successfully deliver our mission.
My TrueNORTH Core Values
- We don’t ‘clock watch’ but work a full and fair day. We understand people have lives outside of work and so encourage a Family Friendly work life balance by providing a flexible work schedule.
- We are a positive team who are proud of our work and committed to our mission. We are supportive of our colleagues and foster a creative and fun culture both in and out of work.
- We listen and learn. We recognise and reward good thinking as well as good doing. We ask for help when it’s required and don’t tolerate idiots.
- We respect all our customers all the time. We keep promises and reward great customer service.
- We run a profitable business by thinking first, and then efficiently and effectively acting. Doings things right first time, every time, Customer Centric in all our undertakings.
- We work hard, play hard and take time out for lunch in order to maintain a tidy workspace a healthy mind, body and business.
If these resonate with you, we’d love to have a conversation. If they don’t, then perhaps we are not the right solution for your requirements!
You may also like to read: