I’ve got some GREAT news…
Thats probably THE most commonly used reasons as to why most people opt NOT to join a mastermind group (so your not alone). Their are a multiple of reasons as to why you may THINK your not ready for Mastermind, and a few more as to why you might not actually be ready for a mastermind!
- I’ve never done anything like this before – Fabulous, then you don’t have any pre-concieved idea’s or comparisons to make, and you can enter with a fresh perspective and take it for what it is!
- I’ve not got the time – Then you’ve probably not got the time to do any other form of personal and business development, resulting in the business becoming stagnant, you loosing your enjoyment of it, and ultimately the business failing! No, seriously, if your not ready to commit 24Hrs every 8 weeks to the future success of your business, you most probably aren’t yet ready for what Mastermind has to offer.
- I’m already in a Peer-to-Peer support group. OK, hows that working out for you? In my experience, peer-to-peer is great for sharing wins and maybe a few referrals, but without either an agenda, or some commitments and an independant person there to DRIVE you and your business on, they rarely last for long and become more of a self appreciation society than a structured SCALE program.
- I can’t afford it. If thatrs the case you really can’t afford NOT to. You see, Mastermind is designed to help you and your business to significantly and sustainably grow. Yes, there is a cost, but rather than seeing it as such, recognise it as the investment both you and your business need, to take you to the next level.
- I wouldn’t know where to start. Ironically, neither do ANY of the other people who join Mastermind. We are all business owners, we all had our ‘first meeting’ and all remember how that felt! Mastermind is about providing the help, encouragement, guidance, education, assistance, and accountability required to support its members grow both personally and professionally.
Be under no illusion: our #ADDAZERO Explorer Mastermind isn’t for everyone.
It can be brutal and unforgiving and really push you to achieve more and more and more. However, if you are THE decision maker or the KEY decision maker and be running a business with a turnover in excess of £200K then your likely to currently be questioning as to whether or not to join the one thing thats going to help transform your business over the next 12,18,24 months.
If this doesn’t apply to you, then perhaps our Pathfinder program may be better suited to you?…